RESEARCH

 

We make possible doing research with innovative
materials

Bobine_3

Filament Extruder For Research Laboratories

A filament extrusion machine can be very useful if you are experimenting with materials, such as in the medical, chemical or pharmaceutical field: it helps to reduce the time and costs of research and development. With Felfil Extrusion System you can create your material easily and quickly, immediately testing the performance and making adjustments if necessary.

 

Thanks to Felfil Extrusion System you will be able to test your new designed material, turning your concept polymer to a finished project without lead time.

Make composite materials

You can mix powders and polymer easily

Test minute quantity

Start experiment with only 25 grams of material

Avoid contamination

Extruding screw and barrel are easy to change

Boost Your Research

 

Choose between our filament extruder solutions and get your desktop filament research factory

Felfil Evo Extruder

The Perfect Match for your 3d printer
Felfil Evo filament makerr

Felfil Shredder

Crush your Plastic Wastes
Mini-Plastic-shredder

Felfil Spooler

Easier way to extrude
Felfil Spooler front view

Design and Engineering

Do you need to make a prototype for a specific application or with a particular finish? Using a filament extruder you can produce composite filaments to make your prototype with unique effects or extreme applications. Felfil Evo allows you to get a quick evaluation of the material directly from your desk.

Aereospace

3D printing technologies and filament extrusion linked to the aerospace industry lead to the search for new applications for space exploration. Take care of the whole process directly, from research to prototyping. Develop innovative and lightweight materials and save time and resources, independently and safely.

Medicine and Biomedical

3D printing helps doctors, researchers or biomedical teams to create prototypes of different nature and to visualize and test procedures. With Felfil Evo it is possible to create a biopolymer through extrusion and print it in 3D, with advantages in terms of time and costs compared to traditional extruders: the small tank with which it is equipped, in fact, allows testing a smaller quantity of material.

TALK WITH OUR EXPERT

Contact us if you would like to have more information about our products, our experts will answer to your questions very soon.

    Read our case studies:

    One of the most interesting features of Felfil Evo is the fact that it can be tailored to the customer’s needs, thanks to its modular structure and the open-source model we adopted while developing it.

    his is what the KTH Royal Insitute of Technologyin Stockholm asked as to do.

     

    Using mussels shells to create new mixtures is a very good way to reuse the waste coming from the food chain.

     

    Actually, the extrusion of “mussels filament” was successful, and it was good for a normal 3D printer. We used about 20% of ground shells; the remaining 80% was PLA.

     

    How Felfil Evo could help biomedical research?

    This is the story of LATTICE MEDICAL, a French company that developed a biodegradable device used for breast reconstruction after a mastectomy.  Felfil has been used to make research on the materials, resulting in a huge saving of money for the company.

     

    Develop your polymer with Felfil System